We realized we needed more space when my wife was pregnant with our second child, so I took on the project of finishing our basement. Things were progressing smoothly until the final touches, which I did not think would be the bump in the road. I had cut the vent holes and bought ceiling registers. I was so excited to simply install them and reveal our basement, but that wasn’t the case.
I spent a lot of time on YouTube and searching the web for how to properly install these registers. It quickly came to my realization that most people struggle with this and craft some innovative, yet not so effective, ways. I knew there was an easier solution, and presto… I figured it out!
Realizing that ducts were made out of metal, I thought of creating a register with earth magnets that would be light, easy to install, and effective! A lot of brainstorming, prototype tweaking and thought went into this.
What sold the idea was the simplicity that friends and family experienced when installing them into their own ceilings. Magical! Simple! Effective!A clean finish!
A simple invention that solves so many renovation problems!
Another bonus; duct cleaning won’t be such a hassle!